According to industry polls only 20% of workers are engaged. Engaged workers feel they are in a job that fits their interests, passion and aptitudes – and they outperform all others.  The other 80% are either tolerating their positions, or actively disengaged (working against the success of the employer).  Henry Ford famously complained, “when I only need a pair of hands, why do I have to deal with the whole person?”  Indeed, your company needs to recognize that organizational fit is a holistic issue, and that engaging employees is a bigger job than it looks, and they wind up relentlessly trying to fit a square peg into a round hole.  When it comes to job fit, most companies get it wrong – and they get it wrong most of the time, but you really can get it right with our help.

We provide assessment and interpretation for:

  • Personality (DISC, MBTI< FIRO-B, etc.)
  • Vocational Interest (SVIB, etc.)
  • Aptitude (Johnson O’Connor)

We provide coaching for

  • Leadership
  • Career guidance
  • Professional development

Kolinger & Associates helps organizations with workforce transformation issues.  Contact us for a FREE 1 hour assessment

Request a Free Assessment

At no cost, we will spend up to one hour in person or on the phone to listen to your concerns about the project. If you are located within or near the Bay Area we will visit in person. If you are more than 2-hours outside of the Bay Area we can conduct the assessment over the phone or web-meeting. Within three business days you will receive a written summary report of our expert assessment and recommendations. You get the benefit of an expert, neutral, third party review of your situation.

You may use this assessment as the basis for an action plan that you carry out with your team. Or if desired, we have excellent resources with the ability to handle most remedial work.

There is no cost orobligation for this service.

To get started call (415) 246-7264 or

Use this form to send us your request. We will respond within 1 business day.

Topic (required)
Free ConsultationPartneringMeetingOther

[recaptcha]